How do I add user licenses on my GoTo Webinar subscription plan?
Billing contacts can add user licenses on an existing subscription plan anytime. Once you increase your license count, you can assign it to one of your users right away.
- Sign in to the Billing Center at https://billing.goto.com.
- On your desired product, select Add Organizers or Add Agents or Add Experts.
- Use the modals to increase your number of user licenses and select .
- Review your billing period (beginning today), license count, plan pricing, and total due on the Checkout page.
Tip: Select Edit Order to make additional changes.
- If prompted, enter your payment details and/or add your VAT Number.
- Select Place Order.
Results: You have updated the user license count for your subscription plan, and your billing date has updated to reflect the date you made your changes. You have also been sent an email confirmation with details of your purchase.