How do I cancel a webinar?
Organizers can cancel a webinar event at any time and notify registrants with an email.
If you scheduled a webinar with multiple occurrences, you chose whether to have attendees register for all sessions or one individual session. If you selected Register for all sessions, you scheduled a "series" of webinars. In this case, canceling one session will cancel all sessions in that series. If you selected Register for an individual session, you scheduled a "sequence" webinar. In this case, you will have to cancel one session at a time.
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- Open the scheduled webinar event you wish to cancel.
- Select the more icon and Cancel.
- You'll be reminded that canceling the webinar will revoke all of its registrations. To continue, select Yes, proceed.
- Customize the subject and/or body of the cancellation message, and select Cancel & send email.
Note: You will not see this step if you did not have any registrants for the session.