How do I automatically record a webinar?
Organizers can choose to have the desktop app automatically start recording as soon as the webinar broadcast begins. This auto-recording feature can be enabled for all future webinars from the Settings page or for specific webinars from the Event Details page (or Control Panel).
The auto-record feature is available for Standard and Webcast webinar events only.
Enable/disable for all future webinars
You can do this from the Settings page.
- On the Dashboard, click the Settings icon in the left navigation.
- Open the Recording section.
- Switch the Start recording automatically when broadcast begins toggle to the "On" position.
Enable/disable for a specific webinar
You can enable or disable (if you have the auto-record setting "on") a specific webinar by editing the webinar details.
- On the Dashboard, either schedule a new webinar or open an existing one.
- On the Event Details page, open the Settings section.
- Switch the Automatically start recording toggle to the "On" of "Off" position.
- If you've launched the webinar but haven't began broadcasting, you can also check the "Record on start" box found at the top of the Control Panel.