SAML Signing Certificate for Enterprise Sign-In
Having trouble viewing? Click here
This file contains the SAML signing certificate that can be used for setting up Enterprise Sign-In (single sign-on) authentication for GoTo products.
Note to writers: How to create a downloadable article?
<conbody>tag. Even if you leave it in the article, it won't be published.
You can add an article to your support center that automatically downloads a file to the customer's device or opens it for viewing in a browser.
- On Windows for Oxygen v21: c:\Users\<usename>\AppData\Local\Programs\Oxygen XML Editor 21\frameworks\dita\templates\topic\
- On Windows for Oxygen v23: c:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Editor 23\frameworks\dita\templates\topic\
- On Mac: /Applications/Oxygen XML Editor/frameworks/dita/templates/topic/
Here's how it works:
- Create a Downloadable Asset in CMS. That's what you'll link to.
- Change the title of this article to something that you want your customers to search for
- In the
<abstract>of this article, change the link's target to the Downloadable Asset's URL.
- Make sure the link has the proper format attribute:
- For 'viewables', like PDFs that customers will want to open in a browser, set it to pdf
- For 'downloadables', like .XLSX files that customers will want to download to their devices, set it to html
Don't change anything else! Please.