Why can't I access the microphone, share my camera, or share my screen on my Mac?
If you can't share your microphone, camera, or screen on a Mac, you may not have granted GoToMeeting permissions.
- Click to open your Mac Security & Privacy preferences.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Click Microphone in the left menu and select the GoToMeeting checkbox.
- Click Camera in the left menu and select the GoToMeeting checkbox. Note: If GoToMeeting is not listed under Camera, open your GoTo Webinar Preferences and click the Webcam tab. You'll be prompted to allow "GoToMeeting.app" access to the camera.
- Click Screen Recording in the left menu and select the GoToMeeting checkbox.
- The next time you join or host a meeting, you can connect to your computer audio, share your camera, and share your screen. Attention: You may need to restart your browser or the GoToMeeting desktop app for the permission to take effect.