What does "The timestamp signature and/or certificate could not be verified or is malformed" mean?
If you tried to join a webinar and hit a "The timestamp signature and/or certificate could not be verified or is malformed" error, that means Windows is unable to update its internal certificate. This can be caused by many scenarios.
- In the "Error - GoTo Opener" window, click Show log file.
- In the log file, search for the latest instance of https://builds.getgocdn.com:443/builds/g2m. This file should end with G2MCoreInstExtractor.exe. Note: An example of the file is https://builds.getgocdn.com:443/builds/g2m/18705/G2MCoreInstExtractor.exe.
- Copy the file link and paste it in a new browser to download the file.
- Once downloaded, open your Downloads folder and find the file you downloaded. Right-click the file and click Properties.
- Under , click Unblock and Apply.
- In the Digital Signature tab, click Details.
- Click Details and View certificate, and make sure the "Valid from" dates have not expired.
- Click OK.
- Rejoin your meeting!