How do I find my webinar recording?
Your webinar recording was saved to your web account or to your computer, depending on the type of recording you are using.
This article covers steps on both online and local recording. First, figure out what type of recording you are using. See What type of recording am I using? for more information.
Find your online recording
If you are using online recording, then your recordings are automatically saved to your Video Library online.
Find your local recording file (Windows)
- Select the Windows icon to open the start menu and select Documents. Find your recording in the folder.
- Open the Windows Explorer folder in the menu bar and select Documents in the left menu.
Find your local recording file (Mac)
- As soon as your recording is fully converted, your computer's Recording folder will launch. Find your recording in that folder.
- Select the Finder folder to open your Documents and then select Recordings. Find your recording in the folder.
Note: Unconverted recordings can be found in the tempAV subfolder under Recordings. To convert those, you can double click on the recording or open your Recording Manager folder.
Change the location of saved files on your hard drive (local recordings)
By default, local recordings are stored in C:\Users\<user>\Documents. The original "pre-converted" .G2M files are stored in a subfolder called "originals" after a successful conversion has finished. However, you can change the location for which all future webinar recordings are saved (ensure the folder has at least 1GB of space available).
- Right-click the daisy icon in the system tray (Windows) or toolbar (Mac).
- Click Preferences.
- Click Recording in the left menu.
- At the bottom of the window, click Browse.
- Select the desired location, then click OK.