Start a Scheduled Webinar
You can easily start your scheduled session in several ways. Keep in mind that you can start sessions at any time and as many times as you'd like, making it easy to practice ahead of time!
Start a session from the web
Are you seeing a different dashboard? You've opted in to GoToWebinar's fresh new look! Click here for help on the new experience.
1. From the Dashboard, find the webinar you'd like to start.
2. Start the webinar in the following ways:
- Click the More icon next to the desired webinar and click Start.
- Open the desired webinar to the Event Details page and click the Play icon towards the top right.
3. The GoToWebinar desktop application will automatically launch you into session.
See Using the Control Panel (Windows and Mac) for information about the features and tools available to you while in a session. For help with downloading the desktop app, see Steps for Installing on Windows or Steps for Installing on Macs.
Start a session from the desktop app
If you already have the desktop app installed, you can start the session directly from it.
- Access the desktop app menu as follows:
- If it is not currently running, locate the application on your computer and open it.
- If it is already running, right-click the daisy icon in the system tray (Windows) or toolbar (Mac).
- Click My Webinars.
- A new web browser page will launch and direct you to the My Webinars page in your web account. Click Start next to the session you wish to begin.
See Using the Control Panel (Windows and Mac) for information about the features and tools available to you while in a session.
Start a session from the Join URL
- If you have the Join URL on hand (such as in an email reminder), you can simply click it to automatically launch the session.
- If prompted, log in with your email and password.