How do I share handouts during a webinar?
Organizers can increase the attendee engagement by sharing handouts during the webinar. Handouts are images, copies of presentations, content marketing assets, or Microsoft Office files (any PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, WMV, MOV, MP3, MP4, JPEG, GIF, and PNG file types less than 100MB) that are made available in the Control Panel during the session, which attendees can then download onto their own devices.
Upload handouts before a session
Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- Either schedule a new webinar event or open an existing one.
- Under "Engage Your Attendees", click + Handouts.
- Click to upload files or drag and drop up to 5 files into the designated area.
- Your handouts will automatically be listed at the bottom of the window. To delete a handout from the webinar, click the Trash icon.
- When you launch the webinar, the handouts will be listed in the Handouts pane for both you and your attendees.
Upload handouts during a session
- During an active session, expand the Handouts pane.
- Drag and drop up to 5 files into the designated area. Note that you will not be able to add any files that are currently open. Be sure to close any files you wish to upload.
- Your handouts will be uploaded automatically and will immediately appear in the Handouts pane of your attendees.
- To delete a handout from the webinar, click the Trash icon .