Question and Answer
During a webinar, attendees can ask questions in the Questions pane. Organizers can sort the questions, flag them with priority, and assign them to other organizer or panelists in the session.
Note: Panelists can only see the questions assigned to them. The organizer is the only one who can view all questions, set priority, and assign them to other organizers or panelists.
Enable or disable Questions feature
Organizers can enable or disable the ability for attendees to ask questions during a session.
- On the top of the Control Panel, click Options.
- Select Attendees Can Ask Questions. If the option is checked, attendees can ask questions. If the option is unchecked, Q & A is disabled, and no one can ask questions.
Answer your attendee's questions
- In the Questions pane on the Control Panel, select the Question you'd like to answer.
- Type your response in the text field, or use the drop-down menu to respond, and click Send Privately to send the answer to the attendee only or Send to All to send the answer to everyone in the session.
- After you've answered a question, a check mark will appear in the flag column.
Assign a question to another staff member
Organizers can assign questions to another organizer or panelist in the session.
- In the Questions pane, select the question to highlight the entire row.
- Right click the question, and click Assign Question to in the drop-down menu.
- Select who you want to assign the question to.