Practice a Webinar (Classic)
You can start a webinar in practice mode before you actually start the live webinar session. Attendees cannot join your practice session, but you can run through the webinar with other panelists and organizers to perfect it. If you practice a webinar up until the webinar's scheduled start time, you can easily transition from practice mode into the live webinar.
Topics in this article:
Start a practice webinar
1. Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
2. Begin the webinar in practice mode in either of the following ways:
- On the My Webinars page, click Practice next to the desired webinar.
- On the Manage Webinar page of the desired webinar, click Practice.
3. You will automatically be launched into session in practice mode, as indicated at the top of the Control Panel. You can also start a live webinar while in practice mode.
Note: If it has not yet been installed, the GoToWebinar desktop application will automatically begin downloading.
Start a live webinar while in practice mode
1. While the webinar is in practice mode, click Start at the top of the Control Panel.
2. Click Start when prompted, or Continue Practice to remain in practice mode.