How do I copy a previous webinar details to a new one?
If organizers have a scheduled webinar that is set up with polls, surveys, emails, and panelists, they can copy the details to a newly scheduled webinar so that all settings and customizations carry over. This makes it easy to schedul new webinars that are similar to one of your previously configured webinars.
- Log in to your account at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- In the Dashboard, click the Past Events tab.
- Find the past webinar that you want to use as a template, then copy it in the following ways:
- Select the More icon next to the desired webinar and click Copy Webinar. Only webinars wit ha start date within the past year are displayed.
- Click Schedule + and then Copy A Webinar. Click the webinar you'd like to copy in the drop-down menu.
- Configure the additional settings and date/time, then click Schedule Now.
- The following components will be copied over. Once scheduled, you will be taken to the Event Details page where you can customize your new webinar.
- Webinar title and description
- Co-organizers and panelists
- Presenter information
- Webinar logo
- Registration settings
- Emails settings