Manually Upload Local Recordings
When you choose to have your recordings saved to your computer, you will need to manually upload them to your Video Library in order to share them with others. You can change your recording settings at any time.
- Make sure the session recording has been converted
Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- Click the Video icon in the left menu to open your Video Library.
- Click the empty field to browse and upload videos, or drag and drop your converted recordings.
- If you choose to upload, select the converted recording file from your computer. Recordings are saved to the location specified in the Recording Preferences (default is C:\Users\<username>\Documents.
Note: Recording files must be .WMV or .MP4 format and less than 5 GB.
- The recording will be processed and optimized to play back. You can choose to have an email sent to you once the recording is ready.
- Once the recording is available in your Video Library, you can do any of the following.