How do I find my webinar recording?
Your webinar recording was saved to your web account or to your computer, depending on the type of recording you are using.
Find your online recording
Find your local recording file (Windows)
- Select the Windows icon to open the start menu and select Documents. Find your recording in the folder.
- Open the Windows Explorer folder in the menu bar and select Documents in the left menu.
Find your local recording file (Mac)
- As soon as your recording is fully converted, your computer's Recording folder will launch. Find your recording in that folder.
- Select the Finder folder to open your Documents and then select Recordings. Find your recording in the folder.
Note: Unconverted recordings can be found in the tempAV subfolder under Recordings. To convert those, you can double click on the recording or open your Recording Manager folder.
Change the location of saved files on your hard drive (local recordings)
- Right-click the Daisy icon in the system tray (Windows) or toolbar (Mac).
- Click Preferences.
- Click Recording in the left menu.
- At the bottom of the window, click Browse.
- Select the desired location, then click OK.