How do I view my upcoming webinars?
Organizers can view a list of scheduled webinars from the web or desktop app.
View scheduled meetings from the web
- Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- The Dashboard automatically displays the Upcoming Events tab.
- Switch to Compact View to see your upcoming events with condensed details. This view will display up to 20 events at once.
- Click See More and scroll through the pages to view more upcoming events.
- Alternatively, you can click the Calendar icon to get a monthly view of upcoming events or search for a specific webinar by keywords.
View scheduled meetings from the desktop app
- Open the GoTo Webinar desktop app.
- If it is not currently running, locate the application on your computer and open it.
- If it is already running, right-click the Daisy icon in the system tray (Windows) or toolbar (Mac).
- Click My Webinars.
- A new web browser page will launch and direct your dashboard.