How do I share my webcam on an iOS device?
If you are on an iPad, you can share your webcam during a webinar. Up to 6 different webcams can be shared during a session.
If you're an attendee, the organizer must first enable webcams for you before you can share.
Preview, share and stop sharing your webcam
- To preview your webcam, tap the Webcam icon in the top navigation.
- To share your webcam, tap Share My Webcam.
- To stop sharing your webcam, tap Stop Sharing My Webcam.
Hide, show, and rearrange shared webcams
You can choose to view or hide the shared webcams of other participants in your session by tapping the Webcam icon in the top navigation.
- All – All shared webcams are displayed. You can drag feeds around your screen as desired.
- Talking – Only the webcams of active speaker(s) are displayed. You can drag feeds around your screen as desired.
- None – All shared webcams are hidden. Note that this does not stop broadcasting your webcam to other attendees.