How do I practice a webinar?
Organizers can start a webinar in practice mode before actually starting the live session. This allows you to run through the webinar event with other panelists and organizers to perfect it without attendees. If you practice an event up until its scheduled start time, you can easily transition from practice mode into live broadcast mode.
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- From the Dashboard, find the event you'd like to practice.
- There are two ways to begin practicing:
- Select the More icon, then Practice.
- Open the Event Details, select the More icon, then Practice.
- You'll automatically be launched into session in practice mode as indicated at the top of the Control Panel.
- To start the live webinar while in practice mode, select Start or Start Webinar at the top of the Control Panel. When prompted, select Start to begin broadcasting to attendees.