How do I add a custom registration disclaimer to the registration form?
Organizers can be more GDPR compliant by adding a disclaimer checkbox for attendees during the registration process.
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- On the Dashboard, either schedule a new event or select an existing one.
- Scroll and open the Registration section.
- Under Registration Questions, click Default or Edit.
- Under Custom registration disclaimer, switch the toggle to the "On" position. Remember: This will add a checkbox that attendees need to agree to before they can register.
- Add your own custom text or use the default disclaimer GoTo Webinar provides.
- Click Save.