Are there limitations if I join the webinar from a browser?
While the browser-based app allows attendees to use many of the same features and tools as the GoToWebinar desktop app, there are some features that are still being worked on.
These following features are not available from the web.
- Organizers cannot host webinar from a browser.
- Attendees cannot share webcams.
- Attendees cannot be promoted to Presenter, panelist or organizer.
- Attendees cannot take control of the presenter's mouse and keyboard.
- Attendees cannot use drawing tools.