Create Reports in the Classic GoTo Admin Center
Data is stored for one year from the event date and can be accessed under Download past reports. If a user has just ended a session, it may take up to 15 minutes for the session to appear in your reports.
- Sign in to the classic GoTo Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Reports in the left navigation menu.
- Select your report type from the drop-down menu.
- Select your desired date range.
- Select your users or groups. You can filter by doing the following:
- First, select Deselect all at the bottom of the "Select Users or Groups" pane.
- Use the "Filter category" and "Filter by" drop-down menus at the top of the pane to narrow down to only the desired users (such as those in a particular device group or with a specific user role).
- Select Select all < # > at the bottom to ensure all desired users have their checkboxes selected.
- Select Create.
- When prompted, select Excel or HTML as your desired file type and then select Accept.
Result: Your report has downloaded automatically and is now available to be opened.
Classic GoTo Admin Center Reports
As an account administrator, there are many types of reports that you can run using the classic GoTo Admin Center.
- Activity report – Shows a summary of each user's product usage
- User status report – Shows the product/tier assignment(s), user group, and current role(s) of each user on your account
- Toll-free usage report – Shows details about toll-free usage in your selected organizers' sessions
GoTo Webinar Reports
- Webinar registrant report – Shows details about the registrants and attendees of your organizers' webinars
- Webinar recording registration report – Shows details about the registrants for your organizers’ recordings