How do I change my current GoToWebinar subscription plan?
The billing contact for your account can modify your GoToWebinar subscription plan at any time to unlock advanced features, add additional user licenses, or change your billing period.
When you make changes to existing subscriptions, the changes will take effect immediately and will be automatically adjusted and pro-rated against your current account balance. Please note that you can reduce the number of user licenses online, but if you wish to downgrade your subscription plan tier please contact Customer Care.
Note: Some billing contacts sign in to the Billing Center at https://billing.logmeininc.com to manage their GoToWebinar billing info themselves. However, other billing contacts for larger accounts (referred to as "corporate" accounts) typically work with their dedicated LogMeIn representative (or by contacting Corporate Account Services) to manage their account on a different self-service site called the Corporate Billing Portal at https://link.logmeininc.com/corp-billing. If you see something different than the steps shown below, please see Corporate Billing Portal FAQs for your account type.
- Sign in to the Billing Center at https://billing.logmeininc.com.
- On your desired product, click the Options icon in the upper-right corner, then select Edit Subscription. Note: If you do not see the Options icon, it means you were on a free trial and it ended. Click Subscribe Now to purchase a GoToWebinar subscription plan.
- Select the plan that's right for you, update license count, and/or choose a billing plan frequency.
- Review your Order Summary at the bottom of the page, then click Proceed to Checkout. Note: If there are already items in your cart, the Add to Cart option will be displayed instead of the "Proceed to Checkout" option. Click .
- Review your billing period (which will start today), license count, plan pricing, and total due on the Checkout page. If needed, click Edit Order to make additional changes. Note: If your new plan selection increases your subscription price, you will be prompted to enter your payment details and/or add your VAT Number.
- Click Place Order.
You have changed your subscription plan, and your new billing period begins today.
If you increased your number of user licenses, don't forget to assign them to your users so they can log in to GoToWebinar. Learn more at Manage Products for Users.