How do I send a Certificate of Attendance?
A certificate proves that attendees joined the webinar. If enabled, a link to the digital certificate will automatically be included in the follow-up email.The certificate look and language will depend on the customization of the webinar. If you don't add a logo or choose a theme color, the certificate will default to gray and include the GoToWebinar's logo.
- Sign in to your account at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- Schedule a new webinar event or open an existing one.
- Open the Emails section. Under "Follow-Up Email", click the To attendees field. Note that absentees cannot receive certificates.
- Check the "Include certificate with follow-up email" box. You can preview a standard certificate by clicking Preview(customization will not be displayed). Note: The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan.
- Click Save. Important: If attendees don't receive their certificate, there is no way for organizers to send another one. See Why didn't my attendee receive their certificate?.