Add Your Identity Provider Manually
Not all IdPs support a metadata implementation. To set up a manually configured IdP relationship, you enter key data that will get built into the SAML assertions.
- Sign in to the GoTo Organization Center at https://organization.logmeininc.com.
- Click the Identity Provider tab.
- Select Manual using the drop-down menu.
- Enter the data provided by your Identity Provider:
- Sign-in page URL – The IdP’s landing page for authentication requests, which is the full Identity Provider URL path. It must begin with https://.
- Sign-in binding – Select Redirect or POST.
- Sign-out page URL – This is the URL where the user is redirected upon log-out.
- Sign-out binding – Select Redirect or POST.
- Identity Provider Entity ID – Location of the globally unique name for your IdP as a SAML entity.
- Verification certificate – The IdP’s public certificate used to verify incoming responses from the IdP. You can add it in either of the following ways:
- Copy and paste the text of the certificate. It is required that the field starts with -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and ends with -----END CERTIFICATE-----.
- Click Upload certificate to import the certificate from a saved location.
- When finished, click Save.
Result: The configuration is stored in the GoTo account service.
What to do next:
Once your IdP has been added, you are all set! You can now sign in with your Company ID using single sign-on.