Why didn't I get my "Reset Password" email?
Did you try resetting your password, but never received the "Reset Your Password" email? There are a few things that might have caused this.
You might have used the wrong email address.
When you enter an email address on the Reset Password page, the confirmation page is displayed regardless of whether you entered the right email address or not. To protect your account's security, we cannot confirm whether or not the email address you entered is registered with our system.
The email might be in your spam folder or have been blocked.
In some cases, the spam filtering system on your email client might have misidentified the automated "Reset Your Password" email as being spam. It's also possible that your company's servers might have blocked your email due to security firewalls.
You might not have an account.
- If you were invited to join as an attendee for a GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining, or OpenVoice conference session, then you are not required to have an account to join. And since you don't need an account, then you don't need to reset your password!
Let's fix this!
- Check the "Spam" folder in your email inbox.
- Try using another email address that the account might have been created under.
- Contact your company's IT department and ask them to whitelist our domain names so that these emails are not automatically blocked.
- Contact Customer Care to have them help you identify which email address is actually associated with your account.