Send Chat Messages (Desktop App)
Organizers and attendees can exchange instant chat messages with other participants during a session. If desired, organizers can save a Chat log after the session ends to review messages later.
Chat with others
- In the Chat pane, use the drop-down menu to select the recipient of the message:
- All - Entire Audience: All participants will see the message in their Chat pane.
- Organizer(s) only: All organizers wills ee the message in their Chat pane.
- Presenter only: The Presenter will see the message in their Chat pane.
- Individual participant: Only the selected organizer or attendee will receive the private message.
- Type in your message in the text field and click Send.
Save the chat log
You can save a log of the Chat messages as a Rich Text file (.RTF). The Chat log will only include messages that you saw; any private message sent between other attendees will not be included.
- Click File in the top menu and Save Chat Log.
- Select a location on your computer and change the default name if desired.
- Click Save.