Send Chat Messages (Desktop App)
You can exchange instant chat messages with other participants during a session. If desired, organizers can save a chat log after the session ends to review messages later.
1. In the Chat pane, use the drop-down menu to select the recipient of the message:
- All - Entire Audience – All participants will see the message in their Chat pane.
- Organizer(s) only – All organizers will see the message in their Chat pane.
- Presenter only – The Presenter will see the message in their Chat pane.
- Individual participant – Only the selected organizer or attendee will receive the private message.
2. Type your message in the text field, then click Send.
You can save a log of the Chat messages as a Rich Text file (.RTF). The Chat log will only include messages that you saw – any private message sent between other attendees will not be included.
1. Click File in the top navigation and select Save Chat Log.
2. Select a location on your computer, and change the default name (if desired).
3. Click Save.