Provide Toll-Free Numbers
Notes About Enhanced Audio (Toll-Free Numbers)
- Toll-free phone numbers can be purchased separately from your GoToTraining plan using enhanced audio. Organizers incur per-minute charges for each attendee who uses the toll-free audio service. If you have a GoToMeeting corporate plan and your billing address is based in the U.S., U.K., Canada or Australia, you may purchase enhanced audio online.
- To minimize billing charges, any attendee who joins a session before the organizer starts the event is disconnected after 5 minutes of inactivity. If the session is canceled and never started by the organizer, then no charges are incurred. However, if an organizer joins the session, even if was never started, the account is charged for the organizer's minutes, along with the minutes incurred by any attendees waiting for the event to start.
Note: The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan
Schedule a Session with Toll-Free Audio
When organizers schedule a new training, you will automatically see the option to include toll-free numbers if you have enhanced audio. Simply select the option if desired, then click Edit to change the countries for which toll-free phone numbers will be provided.
Available international countries with toll-free audio
Unsubscribe from Toll-Free Numbers
Billing admins can cancel the enhanced audio service at any time. Keep in mind that you and other organizers on your account will lose access to toll-free numbers, and that toll-free numbers will be removed from all scheduled sessions associated with this account.
Note: If you have a plan that is billed via invoice, then you must contact your Account Manager or Global Customer Support to modify your account and subscription plans.
- Log in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- On the My Account page, click Remove Toll-free Numbers.
- Click Unsubscribe Now to confirm.