How do I launch polls and tests?
You can use Polls and Tests to engage your attendees and focus their attention on the session. You can create Polls and Tests before the session starts or during the session on-the-fly. After you close a Poll or Test, you can choose to show the results to your attendees immediately or later.
Shared results display total attendee responses and don't include any individual information. You can view attendees' responses after the session by creating an Attendee Report.
Launch and close a poll
Once you're in session, you can launch a poll at any time.
- In the Polls pane, scroll to the poll you want to launch. Click Launch so that attendees see the Poll in their Viewer.
- After you've given attendees time to respond, click Close to close the poll.
Show poll results
You can show the results to your attendees immediately or later in the training.
- In the Polls pane, find the poll you want to share with your attendees.
- Click Share.
- To resume presenting your training, click Hide.
Create or edit polls during a session
You can create polls on the fly while you're in a session.
- Expand the Polls pane in your Control Panel. If you're presenting, first pause or stop screen sharing.
- Click Manage Polls. Log in to your account if prompted. You'll be taken to the Manage Polls page where you can create new polls.
- After editing your poll, click Save. You may need to log out of your account to see the new or updated polls in the Polls pane.
- Return to the session. To launch the newly added poll, select it in the drop-down menu and click Launch. Screen Sharing will be temporarily paused while the poll is in progress.
- Click Close when everyone has voted. To show the results to everyone, click Share. To resume the training, click Hide.
Launch and close a test
- In the Polls and Tests pane, select the Tests tab and select which test you would like to launch from the drop-down menu.
- Click Launch so that attendees can view the Test in their Viewer.
- After you've given attendees enough time to respond, click Close to close the Test.
Review and share test results
- After you've closed the Test, you can review the results and share these results with the attendees by clicking Review.
- To share the Test results with attendees, click Share Results with Attendees.
Create or edit tests in session
- Expand the Polls and Tests pane in your Control Panel. If you're presenting, first pause or stop Screen Sharing.
- Click Manage Tests. Log in to your account if prompted. You'll be taken to the Manage Tests page where you can create new Tests.
- You can add new questions to an existing test by clicking on the Test Name or you can add a new test by clicking Create New Test.
- When you are done editing your tests, click Save. You may need to log out of your account to see the new or updated Tests in the Tests pane.