How do I manage phone audio using keypad commands?
When you are dialed in to the audio portion of the training, use your phone's keypad to manage the audio of the conference call.
Below is a list of the different keypad commands that are available.
- *3 – Turn "on-hold" beeps on or off
*4 – Hear a menu of keypad commands available to you.
- *6 – Mute or unmute your audio.
- *2 – Hear the number of attendees currently dialed in via telephone.
- *5 – Change the "listening mode" of all attendees . Pressing this command repeatedly will cycle through the following modes:
- Soft mute: All attendees are automatically muted, but they can unmute themselves if desired.
- Hard mute: All attendees are automatically muted and cannot unmute themselves.
- Unmute: All attendees are automatically unmuted (default mode).
- *8 – Change the "chime controls". Pressing this command repeatedly will cycle through the following modes:
- Both entry and exit chimes on (default)
- Both entry and exit chimes off
- *09 – Report audio issues with a 60 second recording. If you hear a "Your entry is not valid" response, select *0.