How do I send follow-up emails to attendees? (Classic)
After the training, send the online recording and attendee certificate in a follow-up email. If tests or evaluations were added to the training, they will be included in the email.
Follow-up emails can be sent up to 7 days after the training's scheduled end date.
- Sign in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- Click My Trainings in the left menu and select the desired training.
- On the Manage Training page, scroll to the Emails section.
- Next to "Follow-Up Email", click Edit.
- Enable Send Follow-Up Email to Attendees.
- Select when you'd like to send the email:
- 1 hour after scheduled end date.
- 1 to 7 days after scheduled end date.
- If you'd like, include the following:
- Send me a copy of the Follow-up Email.
- Add the attendee certificate.
- Include the online recording.
- Enter the email subject and body text in the provided field to customize the email.
- Click Save.