Before you delete a user
There are some actions that admins can take instead of deleting a user, depending on whether you want to retain certain user and/or session data.
Please review the information below to understand all of the options for preserving account data prior to deleting a user account.
|I want to do this:||Should I delete my user?||Instead, I should do this:||Here's how:|
|Keep my user's session history in admin reports||No||Suspend the user|
|Keep my user's session history, assigned products, product feature settings, and future sessions scheduled as meetings, webinars, and/or trainings||No||Update the user's email address, account password, and User Details|
|Keep my user's scheduled meetings||Yes, but select Reassign Meetings when prompted||Reassign meetings to another organizer during the Delete Users process|
|Keep the user's webinar sessions||No||Assign co-organizers from within user account first, then you can delete the user||
|Keep the user's training sessions||No||Update the user's email address, account password, and User Details|
How to delete a user
- Sign in to the classic GoTo Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Manage Users in the left navigation menu.
- Select the checkbox(es) of the user(s) that you wish to remove.
- Select Delete Users at the bottom of the table.
- If a user has future trainings scheduled, unfortunately, training sessions cannot be reassigned. If you wish to keep the sessions, instead of deleting the user, you can change the user's email address and edit their User Details to assign the account to another user.
- Select Delete when finished.