How do I add co-organizers? (Classic)
Co-organizers are individuals who have access to the same organizer tools and features during a trainingthat you do, and can help you facilitate your sessions or even start it on your behalf. You can either add co-organizers before a session or promote them to co-organizer during a session. Although co-organizers can access all the same in-session features as the scheduling organizer, they do not have access to post-session features like reporting and follow-up emails.
- Sign in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- Either schedule a new training or open an existing one.
- On the Manage Training page, click Edit next to Organizers. Then click Add Co-Organizer.
- Check the boxes next to the desired individuals and click Add Co-Organizers.
- Click Save when finished.