How do I Open File Manager in GoTo Resolve?
File manager gives you access to the file system of a remote device without remote controlling that device.
- In the Console, go to the Devices page.
Remember: You can only use file manager on online devices.
- Select the online device that you want to manage:
- Hover over a device and select .
- Select a device and at the top of the page, select Launch file manager on the right.
- Enter your zero trust signature key and select Proceed.
The file manager opens.
- On the Local Computer pane, select Open a folder to choose a local folder for your file operations.
This will be the root folder on your local computer for your current file manager session.
- Make sure you allow GoTo Resolve to view your files.