How do I Link a Helpdesk Channel to a Specific Organization in Slack?
When you support multiple organizations with GoTo Resolve, you can link a helpdesk channel to a specific organization.
- In Slack, select a channel that you want to link to an organization in GoTo Resolve.
- Select New conversation at the bottom.
- Type /link-channel and press Enter.
A list of your accounts is displayed.
- Choose the organization that you want to link your channel to.
- Choose the helpdesk service where you want to create tickets.