How do I Link a Helpdesk Channel to a Specific Organization in Slack?
When you support multiple organizations with GoTo Resolve, you can link a helpdesk channel to a specific organization.
Remember: This feature is not available with a Free subscription. Check out which subscription you need to get the most of GoTo Resolve.
- In Slack, select a channel that you want to link to an organization in GoTo Resolve.
- Select New conversation at the bottom.
- Type /link-channel and press Enter.
A list of your accounts is displayed.
- Choose the organization that you want to link your channel to.
- Choose the helpdesk service where you want to create tickets.
Results: You can now create tickets in your selected organization and helpdesk service.
Article last updated: 21 July, 2022