How do I create a settings template in GoTo Admin?
Create a settings template to quickly apply product settings to new users as they are added. This is a beta feature and may not be available on your account.
Note: To make changes for existing users, view How do I change a user's settings?
Before you begin: You must be assigned an Admin or Super admin role to perform this task.
- Sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From Settings, select Settings templates.
- Select the + Add template on the top right.
- Enter a name for the new template and select Save.
- Select the template you just created.
- Select a product in the top navigation menu to view a list of available settings.
- Toggle the on/off switches to set the feature settings you want to enable/disable for this template.
- If applicable, select Edit to access additional customizations.
- Select the lock icon to enable or disable users from changing a feature setting.
- Select Save to update the template.
What to do next: You can now apply this template when adding new users to your account.
Article last updated: 10 May, 2023