Is automated provisioning right for me?
Provisioning is the process of creating user accounts and assigning and/or revoking access to products to those user accounts. Smaller companies use the Admin Center to manually provision users, but as the number of users increases, or if there are large shifts in product usage and/or users (due to acquisitions, turnover rates, changes in roles, etc.), it makes sense to use an automated provisioning method to facilitate these changes.
How do you want to create users and assign their GoTo products?
If you have at least 1 of the following:
- An organization of users that each have an assigned email address using the same verified domain(s) (e.g., email@example.com) within your company
- An Active Directory environment
- A subscription with a third-party Identity Provider that offers automated provisioning, such as:
- Okta Cloud Connect – For new users just getting started on or after July 08, 2019
- Okta Migration Guide – For existing users that set up automated provisioning before July 08, 2019
- Microsoft Azure
- G Suite
- A development team that utilizes SCIM APIs and Administration REST APIs
It is recommended that you use one (1) of our automated provisioning options provided by GoTo as a means of automatically creating users and assigning products within your organization. Learn how to get started.
If none of the above applies to you...
Then we recommend that you manually provision your users via the GoTo Admin Center (classic).
Are you interested in setting up single sign-on for your users? See Is Enterprise Sign-In right for me? for more information.