Add Panelists (Classic)
Panelists are members of webinar staff who can speak, present, share webcams and answer assigned questions during a session. You can either add panelists before a session starts or promote attendees to panelists during the session.Unlike co-organizers, panelists cannot start or facilitate a session on their own.
Topics in this article:
Add a panelist before a session starts
You can add up to 24 panelists from the Manage Webinar page. You can use this page to add panelists before or during an active webinar!
1. Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
2. Either schedule a new or open an existing session.
3. On the Manage Webinar page, select Edit next to Panelists.
4. Enter the person's name and email address.
5. To add another panelist, click Add Another Panelist.
6. When you're done, click Save. You can view your panelists on the Manage Webinar page. Your panelists will receive an invitation email with a link to join the session.
Add a panelist in-session
You can also add panelists during a webinar by promoting attendees. There is no limit to the number of attendees that you can promote during a session.
1. Right-click an attendee's name in the Attendee List and select Make Panelist.
2. When you're prompted to make them a panelist, click Yes.
3. If you want a panelist to show their screen, you can make them a presenter.