Why can't I connect to audio with my mic and speakers (VoIP)?
One of the built-in audio options that provides is using the internet to connect to the audio conference. In this case, you will need to use your computer's mic or speakers to hear and be heard.
The "Computer Mode" option might not be selected.
"Computer Mode" might not be available for this session.
The organizer chooses which audio options are available for each session, so it's possible that not all options will be available in the session you are attending.
If you do you not see the Mic & Speakers or Internet Call option, the organizer likely disabled it for this session and you will need to use a different method to connect to audio.
You might need to give the Instant Join app permission to access your microphone.
- Click the Camera icon in the address bar.
- Select the "Always allow https://app.gotomeeting.com to access your microphone" option.
- Select your microphone from the drop-down menu and click Done.
There might be an issue with the built-in internet audio.
- Update the device drivers for your sound hardware.
- Close any programs on your computer that you are not using to free up bandwidth.
- Unplug any extra audio devices that you are not currently using.
- Leave the session and try joining again.