Upload or record a sound clip or music file to your account to enhance the customer experience or share tailored messages.
- If you are not already, sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From + Add media button on the top right. , select the
Note: It is your responsibility to ensure compliance with your country's Digital Rights Management Laws when uploading copyrighted files.
- Enter a Name for the new media.
- Optional: Enter a description for the new media.
- Choose the Type of media from the drop-down list:
- Sound clip: Usually a recorded custom message.
- Hold music: Usually an uploaded music file.
- Choose how you want to add the media:
- Upload: Select Browse files or drag and drop an MP3, WAV, or ULAW file.
Tip: We recommend .wav, 16-bit mono, 8000 Hz. File sizes should not exceed 150 MB.
- Record: Recording will start immediately when selected. Select Stop once you are finished.
- Select to listen to your recording before saving.
- If you made a mistake, select Cancel to delete the recording and start over.
- Select Save when complete.