Step #7: Manage GoTo Product Provisioning via User Sync
Access the GoTo Admin Center (classic) to set up User Sync rules that will assign GoTo product seats to your users via group memberships.
- Sign in to the GoTo Admin Center (classic) at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select User Sync in the left navigation.
- Select Create your first rule or Add rule.
- Under the "Select a group from your company directory" section, use the drop-down menu to select your desired directory group for which this rule will apply. If desired, you can add notes about this directory group in the Description field.
Note: Directory groups are user groups in your Active Directory that are populated by either running the ADC service or groups that were pushed via SCIM provisioning from third-party providers (e.g., Okta, OneLogin, etc.).
- Under Products, check the box(es) to enable the product(s) to assign to these users within your selected directory group.
- If this directory group will not have admin or manager privileges, move on to Step #7. Otherwise, check the box to enable the "Administrator for this Account" option, then choose one of the following options:
- Select Full access to all account privileges to grant full admin permissions.
- Select Manager for specified group(s) with limited privileges to customize admin permissions as follows:
- Privileges – Click the list of privileges hyperlink, check the box(es) to apply your desired permissions, then click Apply.
- Groups – Click None Selected, select 1 or more user groups to which your entered user(s) will be assigned, then click Apply.
- Under User Details, use the drop-down menu to select one of the following options:
- A customized Welcome email template. Once selected, you can choose from Preview, Edit, or Delete.
- Select Create New Template to make a new one – if selected, you will continue to remain on the same page and keep your changes thus far.
- Leave as-is to select the Default Welcome Email template, which you can select Preview to display its contents.
- Next, select a default language for your directory group, which will display the following in your selected language:
Note: An active user can change their own default language settings at any time.
- Welcome Email
- All product Web App pages
- If applicable, the application that you download and/or install to host meetings
- Next, select a user group that you have created, or leave as-is to select No Group (or learn how to create a user group.
- Lastly, use the drop-down menu to select a default settings template you have already created, or leave as-is to select Default. A settings template is a specific profile that you can create that allows you to apply a set of default feature settings (per product within your account) to a directory group (e.g., disabling the ability to record GoTo Meeting sessions for all organizers within a directory group). Learn how to create a user settings template.
- Select Save if you are finished, or select Save & add another to save and move on to create settings for your next directory group.
Tip: If you have more than one rule, you will need to prioritize them.
Result: You have created and configured your User Sync rules.
Results: You have successfully set up automated provisioning and single sign-on using Okta as your Identity Provider.