Change Your OpenVoice Payment Method
The billing contact for your OpenVoice account can update the billing information at any time (even in the middle of a billing cycle).
Most billing contacts can log in to the Billing Center at https://billing.logmeininc.com to manage their OpenVoice billing and subscription info entirely online. However, the billing contacts for larger accounts (referred to as "corporate" accounts) may use a different self-service site known as the Corporate Billing Portal to manage their billing and subscription with a LogMeIn representative.
- Log in to the Billing Center at https://billing.logmeininc.com.
- Click Payment Method at the top of the page.
- Click the edit hyperlink in the right navigation of your existing payment method. If applicable, enter your VAT Number and click Apply.
- Fill in all required fields, then click Update Payment Method to save your changes.
Corporate Billing Portal
For "corporate" OpenVoice accounts that use the Corporate Billing Portal, a billing contact is provided with a User ID (in "username" or "email address" format, located on an emailed invoice) that allows them to log in to the Corporate Billing Portal. Learn more.
Additionally, the following payment methods are available:
- Credit or debit card
- For more information about how to make a full or partial payment instantly online, please see How do I make an online payment via the Corporate Billing Portal?
- Electronic payment/bank transfer
- Direct debit/ACH/recurring bank transfer
For more information about these additional payment methods, please see our Corporate Billing FAQs.
Change your payment method as follows:
- Log in to the Corporate Billing Portal at https://link.logmeininc.com/corp-billing.
- Click the Payment Method tab in the top navigation.
- Make your desired changes.
- Click Save when finished.
Alternatively, the billing contact can contact Customer Care by scrolling to the bottom of this article and selecting a contact option for further assistance.