How do I share handouts during a webinar?
Organizers can increase attendee engagement by sharing handouts during the webinar. Examples include images, copies of presentations, and marketing assets which can then be downloaded by attendees.
Up to 5 handouts can be uploaded per webinar. Files must be less than 100MB in size. PDF, DOC, DOCS, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, WMV, MOV, MP3, MP4, JPEG, GIF, and PNG files are supported.
Note: You should not upload confidential information to handouts as all files are publicly available for download until the webinar is complete. If you prefer to have the Handouts feature disabled for your account, reach out to your account admin.
Upload handouts before the session
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- Either schedule a new webinar event or open an existing one.
- Under Engage Your Attendees, select + Handouts.
- Upload or drag and drop up to 5 files in the designated area.
Results: Your handouts will automatically be listed at the bottom of the window. To delete a handout from the webinar, click the Trash icon. When you launch the webinar, the handouts will be listed in the Handouts pane for both you and your attendees.
Upload handouts during the session
Handouts are available to attendees as soon as you upload them.
- Select the Handouts pane in the control panel.
- Drag and drop up to 5 files into the designated area.
Note: Make sure to close any files you wish to upload as they may not be displayed.
Results: Handouts are automatically uploaded and will immediately appear in the Handouts pane for your attendees. To delete the handout, select .