How do I share handouts during a webinar?
Organizers can increase attendee engagement by sharing handouts during the webinar. Examples include images, copies of presentations, and marketing assets which can then be downloaded by attendees.
Upload handouts before the session
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- Either schedule a new webinar event or open an existing one.
- Under Engage Your Attendees, select + Handouts.
- Upload or drag and drop up to 5 files in the designated area.
Upload handouts during the session
Handouts are available to attendees as soon as you upload them.
- Select the Handouts pane in the control panel.
Troubleshooting: If you don't see the Handouts pane, selectin the top menu bar of the control panel.
- Drag and drop up to 5 files into the designated area.
Note: Make sure to close any files you wish to upload as they may not be displayed.