How do I enable/disable on-hold beeps and entry chimes?
Organizers may hear steady beeps once they're connected to the session audio. These "on-hold beeps" indicate that you are successfully connected to the audio and are waiting for participants to join the webinar.
You can enable and disable the following in-session audio notifications.
- On-Hold Beeps (disabled by default): When enabled, the organizer will hear intermittent beeps until another participant joins the session.
- Entry/Exit Chimes (disabled by default): When enabled, a chime will play each time a participant joins or leaves the session.
Note: This feature is available to organizers and co-organizers only.
Enable or disable audio notifications
- Expand the Audio pane.
- Select Edit in the top right (Windows) or arrow drop-down menu (Mac).
- Select Play On-Hold Beeps or Play Entry/Exit Chimes.
- A Check icon will be displayed next to each option when it is enabled.