Why can't I share my webcam or audio on the Web App?
If you joined the GoToMeeting session from the web and are having trouble sharing your webcam or audio, learn how you can troubleshoot.
- Make sure you've allowed GoToMeeting access to your camera and microphone. During the meeting, click the Webcam icon in the browser bar and make sure you've allowed both camera and microphone.
- Make sure your browser settings are set.
Note: If you are on a Mac, see Why can't I access the microphone, share my camera, or share my screen on my Mac?.
- Open your browser settings.
- Click Privacy and security > Site Settings.
- Under "Permissions", make sure you've allowed https://app.gotomeeting.com access to your camera and microphone.
- Make sure your camera is not being used by another application. Most cameras have an indicator light that turns on when it is actively in use. If it is being used in another application, close that app and rejoin the GoToMeeting session.
- Make sure your camera is not being used in another browser. Most cameras have an indicator light that turns on when it is actively in use. Check your browser tabs to make sure no other site is using or accessing your camera.