Why can't anyone see my GoTo Room webcam feed?
There are a couple reasons why your GoTo Room webcam isn't being shared.
- Make sure you're sharing your webcam. If the Webcam icon is gray, that means it is not being shared. Tap the Webcam icon to turn it on.
- Check the room settings. In the meeting Control Panel, tap the Webcam pane.
- If you can see your own webcam feed of the conference room in the Preview pane, try turning webcam sharing off and back on.
- If you can't see your own webcam feed in the Preview pane, double-check that the webcam's USB cable is properly plugged in to the Intel NUC (Poly and Logitech).
- Plug the camera into another USB port or PC. If your camera uses a USB cable, try plugging it into another USB port or computer.
- Check USB cables and drivers.
- Make sure the correct webcam is selected. Click the Settings icon and make sure the correct webcam device is selected.
- Check for a firmware update (Logitech Rally). If you have a Logitech Rally device, you may need to plug the camera in to a computer to download and install the update.
- Make sure the Rally camera has power (Logitech Rally). If you have a Logitech Rally device, check for power by adjusting camera functions with the remote control or by making sure the camera light is on.
- Make sure the table hub and display hub have power (Logitech Rally). If you have a Logitech Rally device, check for power by finding the light on both table hub and display hub.