What's new in GoToMeeting?
Keep track of what's going on with GoToMeeting and learn about our newest features and changes.
Web App – Jan. 18, 2021
- Ability to Raise Your Hand
- Users can raise their hand to grab the organizer's attention or as a quick polling option.
LogMeIn Admin Center (v5.29.0) – January 15, 2021
- All references to the following texts have been updated throughout the Admin Center:
- Seats has been changed to Products on the Manage Users page (for both the Filter category when filtering users and when assigning products to a bulk set of users), updating a user's account role, and within error messages.
- Suppress email notification has been changed to Do not notify users about this change on the Edit User page when a user's product access and/or role has changed
- Logged in and loggedout have been updated to signed in and signed out on the Two-Factor Authentication pane in Admin Settings
- Added feature description to the Custom Field pane in Admin Settings. Learn more about managing custom fields.
- Updated User Status feature so that accurate messaging with further instruction is reflected within their status on both the Manage Users and User Details pages.
- Fixed issue in which the "Status" tooltip window was displayed as transparent on the Manage Users page.
- Fixed issue in which the Custom URL radio button can be selected within the Personal Meeting Room pane in Admin Settings.
- Fixed issue in which the account name value was missing in user invitation emails.
Desktop App (v10.15.0, b19228) – Jan 7, 2021
- Support for macOS Big Sur (11)
- Users running macOS Big Sur (11) can now download and install the desktop app to start and join sessions! Users running the new OS will be prompted to allow screen recording when they share a screen or take a screenshot in GoToMeeting. If users choose Deny and wish to give permission at a later time, they can go into their computer's Security & Privacy preference pane to enable access and restart the GoToMeeting app for the permission to take effect.
- Improvements to New GoToMeeting
The following improvements have been made to the New GoToMeeting desktop app:
- Windows users receive chat bubble notification when the Chat pane is not in focus.
- Mac users can detach and reattach the Chat and People panes.
- "Turn On Computer Audio" and "Turn Off Computer Audio" button colors have been updated for easier navigation and accessibility.
- Fixed an issue where the Windows presenter intermittently saw blank camera feeds for new attendees that joined with their camera on
- Fixed an issue where Mac organizers and presenters could not undock the Chat pane correctly
- Fixed an issue where macOS Big Sur 11 users were launched in the old GoToMeeting version
- Fixed an issue where "Reply to All" and "Reply" buttons were broken from the Windows chat bubble notification
- Fixed an issue where Mac attendees saw the capability to turn on their camera even if the webcam limit had been reached
- Fixed an issue where the webcam preview was not using the 16:9 aspect ratio
- Fixed an issue where sharing an application displayed a transparent border rather than a blue border
- Fixed an issue where long URL links were stretched out in the Mac Chat pane
- Fixed an issue where the Mac app crashed when a small image was shared and Metal (an Apple API) was on
- Fixed an issue where sharing an application displayed the presenter's background when multiple instances of the app were open
- Fixed an issue where the Change Presenter icon was missing from the Mac Grab Tab when account's keyboard/mouse control setting was disabled
- Fixed an issue where the "Could Not Connect" error had invalid symbols
- Fixed an issue where presenters could click and drag half of the Control Panel around
- Fixed an issue where the Hallway logo was truncated when camera feed was undocked and set to "Hide Everyone"
- Fixed an issue where resized webcams were not honored when changing the webcam feed layout
- Fixed an issue where users could not detach a pane by clicking and dragging (old GoToMeeting)
- Users are shown a warning when they change the default audio device from their computer and it differs from the one selected in GoToMeeting
- Users can no longer resize the Control Panel by clicking and dragging from the top when in presenter mode
- When "Share keyboard/mouse control" setting is disabled, the Remote Control drop-down is in an inactive state
- Cosmetic improvements to the Windows Chat pane
- Updated "A webcam is missing" text
- Localization fixes
iOS App (v7.13.0) – Dec. 8, 2020
- Backend improvements
Join Flow – Nov. 24, 2020
- Fixed an issue where users running macOS 11 Big Sur could not join from the desktop app
iOS App (v7.12.1) – Nov. 20, 2020
- Minor bug fixes
LogMeIn Admin Center (v5.28.0) – November 16, 2020
- Updates to "Invite User" Flow
- Admins can now invite users that have an active profile in another account, and those users can choose to accept or decline the invitation. If accepted, their user profile will move to the new account, along with their session history, upcoming scheduled sessions, and recordings. If users do not take action, admins can resend the invitation or delete them. Previously, users (whose profiles already existed in our system) were required to contact Customer Care in order to transfer to a new account.
- Updates to Product Logos for User Statuses
Admins can now easily recognize users who have been invited to join their account but have not yet activated their account by the hollow product logos () displayed for the user under the Product status column on the Manage Users page. Alternatively, when the user joins the admin's account, their product logos are filled in (). Previously, the product logos were filled regardless of status. View more information about changing user statuses.
- The "Delete Users" window includes more details on how to retain user data if needed.
All references to the following texts have been updated throughout the Admin Center:
- Suppress email notification has been changed to Do not notify users about this change when a user's product access and/or role has changed
- Invited has been changed to Invite sent under the user Status column
- Reinvite has been changed to Resend under the user Status column for re-sending the Welcome email invitation
GoToMeet.Me page – Nov. 12, 2020
- Fixed an issue where copy/pasting a meeting link from the Location field of a calendar appointment to a browser added a semicolon at the end
iOS App (v7.12.0) – Nov. 9, 2020
- Updated Voice Audio Engine
The Voice Audio Engine used to connect session participants to the audio conference has been updated to the newest version 20.27.1. This new version will provide overall improvements to the audio conference during sessions and includes multiple bug fixes, including the following:
- Fix for echoes on iPads
- Attendees see a message when they have been promoted to an organizer role
- Fixed an issue where the app intermittently crashed when an iPad presenter shared their screen
- Fixed an issue where the app intermittently crashed when an iPhone presenter shared their screen and rotated the device
Desktop App (v10.14.0, b18962) – Nov. 4, 2020
- Ability to Share Audio
Presenters can now choose to
share sound coming from their computers with attendees.
Note: The "Include media sound" checkbox is off by default and must be enabled each time the presenter wants to share audio.
- Muted Icon Now Gray
- When users are muted, the icon is now gray. Previously, it was red.
- Improvements to New GoToMeeting
The following improvements have been made to the New GoToMeeting desktop app:
- Personal Logo (organizer) and Custom Logo (admins) are now supported.
- Camera position, divider preferences, detached pane sizes are saved for future sessions
- Windows Camera filters include "Always in front" option when detached from the Viewer.
- Primary controls (mic, camera, screen, leave) have been updated with tooltips and new colors.
- New "Always show meeting controls" setting has been added to the preferences.
- Mac users can resize webcam feeds in presenter mode.
- Fixed an issue where the organizer or co-organizer shared the wrong screen in a non-Open Presenter mode meeting
- Fixed an issue where the Windows app crashed in bad network conditions
- Fixed an issue where the attendee arrival and leave messages were mispositioned
- Fixed an issue where the Windows "Talking" indicator truncated long names when cameras were detached
- Fixed an issue where Drawing Tools resumed after attendee stopped and started screen sharing
- Fixed an issue where the Mac "Make Organizer", "Make Presenter", and "Dismiss attendee" dialogs did not pop up when sharing an application
- Fixed an issue where the Windows avatar initials were truncated
- Fixed an issue where the Mac Chat and People panes detached from the Viewer when users minimized then maximized the app
- Fixed an issue where the Mac "Always in Front" camera filter did not apply
- Fixed an issue where the Mac camera feeds intermittently faded when new attendees joined or left the session
- Fixed an issue where the Mac Chat pane rendered any HTML tags in attendee names
- Fixed an issue where the Windows Viewer intermittently flashed green when the presenter started and stopped screen sharing
- Fixed an issue where the More option in the Windows Attendee pane shifted upon click (Old GoToMeeting)
- Cosmetic updates to the Windows People pane and Viewer
- Localization updates
Android App (v4.6.0) – Nov. 2, 2020
- GoToMeeting for Facebook Portal improvements
- Facebook Portal camera preview has been set to a 16:9 ratio
LogMeIn Profile Management Portal Service – October 23, 2020
- Other Ways to Sign In – Support for LastPass and Apple Accounts
- Users now have the ability to connect their LastPass and/or Apple account to their LogMeIn product user account at https://profile.logmeininc.com/signin-security. Once connected, users can sign in to their LogMeIn product account instantly by selecting their connected account on the product sign in screen or on the My Account page at https://myaccount.logmeininc.com. Previously, users could only connect their Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and/or Microsoft accounts.
Note: As before, if an account admin has enforced SAML SSO (Enterprise Sign-In) as the only sign-in method for all users on the account, those users will not be presented with any additional sign-in options.
LogMeIn Admin Center (v5.27.0) – October 20, 2020
- Manage Report Access for Agents
Account admins can now
configure the "Access to recordings and reporting" pane in
Admin Settings to choose between allowing agents to access both session recordings and reporting for all users, or only allowing agents to access their own session recordings (which excludes reports). Previously, this account-wide setting could only be configured for session recordings, not reports.
Note: By default, admins are able to view all reports and session recordings for agents.
- Additionally, all existing accounts before this release will continue to be configured to allow all agents to access all recordings and reports, whereas all accounts created after this release will be configured to restrict agents to access only their own recordings and excludes access to reports. However, this account-wide restriction/allowance privilege can be changed for all users within the account's Admin Settings.
- Removal of New GoToMeeting settings
- The GoToMeeting Hub and New GoToMeeting design settings have been removed for some users who had it set to "Required". In this case, they can no longer revert back to the older GoToMeeting experience.
- Fixed issue in which scrolling through data displayed tables was not rendering properly when using Safari.
Facebook Portal – Oct. 6, 2020
- GoToMeeting on Facebook Portal
- Facebook Portal users can now download GoToMeeting on Facebook Portal to join and host meetings.
LogMeIn Admin Center (v5.26.0) – October 01, 2020
- Updated "Personal Logo" to "Custom Logo" within Admin Settings, which is shown during all meetings when no one is sharing their screen.
- Fixed issue that caused overlapping text when resizing the browser and GoToAssist Remote Support is listed among other products under the New User Settings Template pane.
LogMeIn Admin Center (v5.25.0) – September 30, 2020
- Updates to Content Sharing Settings
Account admins can configure content sharing settings for their user's cloud recordings. Settings include:
- Allowing organizers to download and delete meeting content
- Allowing users with the Share link to download meeting content
- New Email Templates Available to All Admins
- All account admins are now enabled to use the new Welcome and Assignment Change email templates, which were introduced to most accounts in a previous release. Admins can view and configure these new email templates within Admin Settings under Email Customizations.
Desktop App (v10.13.1, b18705) – Sep. 25, 2020
- The Mac Recording Manager has been updated to use the OS API when converting recordings
- Users can use emojis in the Chat pane
- The Mac Recording Manager has an updated Daisy icon
- Camera feeds remain detached when screen sharing is stopped
- The Skip Preview checkbox has been removed from the "Share my screen" window for attendees who were promoted during the session
- System Notifications from the Windows Action Center are no longer included in shared screens
- Windows 7 users running 16-bit programs are defaulted to the old GoToMeeting experience
- Fixed an intermittent issue where the app would crash due to bad connections
- Fixed an issue where mobile webcam feeds were rotated incorrectly
- Fixed a security issue where the cross-site scripting (XSS) were displayed and stored in Mac Chat panes
- Fixed an issue where the organizer's Welcome Message did not display on Macs
- Fixed an issue where the Skip Preview checkbox in the "Share my screen" window was misaligned
- Fixed an issue where users could not click GoToMeeting in-session controls if Drawing Tools was active
- Fixed an issue where in-session meeting controls overlapped share screens and webcams in Windows with high resolution (high DPI)
- Fixed an issue where Drawing Tools annotations did not clear when the presenter stopped sharing their screen
- Fixed an issue where the computer webcam light turned on when no webcam was being shared
- Localization fixes
- Cosmetic updates
iOS App (v7.11.0) – Sep. 22, 2020
- Attendees on an iOS device can now be promoted to the organizer role
Office 365 Outlook Add-In (v2.2.0) – Sep. 9, 2020
- Support for Microsoft Outlook for iOS
- The GoToMeeting Office 365 Outlook Add-In can now be used on Outlook for iOS.
- Localization support
- The add-in has been translated in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Chinese.
iOS App (v7.10.0) – Aug. 21, 2020
- Slide Over and Split View support on iPads
- Users can now multitask and work on another app alongside GoToMeeting by using the iPad's Slide Over and Split View functionalities.
- Fixed an issue where users were able to delete their personal meeting rooms from the app
- Additional bug fixes and minor improvements
Web Portal (v1.0.333) – Aug. 18, 2020
- New look and feel to meeting history details
- The meeting details page has been given a new look and feel. New experience includes:
- Phone-only invitations
- Organizers can choose to send out invitations with phone-only details (e.g., phone numbers, access code, and summary of keypad commands).
- The Discover icon has been updated and placed after the Settings icon
- Cosmetic improvements to the meeting details page
- Users can collapse the list of admins in their Settings page
Android App – Aug. 14, 2020
Desktop App (v10.12.0, b18425) – Aug. 3, 2020
- Mac Remote Control access to all attendees
- Mac Presenters can give all attendees keyboard and mouse control at once. Attendees will be notified that they have remote control.
- New GoToMeeting Improvements
- The Mac Esc key exits drawing tools (i.e., you will be taken to Pointer mode)
- New "Computer overload" warning
- Cosmetic improvements to the Mac Chat pane
- Mac Camera filters include "Always in front" option when detached from the Viewer
- Additional in-session Mac tooltips and webcam error messages
- The Windows Recording Manager has been updated to use the OS API when converting recordings
- If detached from the Control Panel, Mac cameras will remain detached until reattached by user
- Users are shown "Computer overload" message with troubleshooting tips after 30 seconds instead of 10
- Fixed an issue where the Recording Managers sorted the recordings from oldest to newest
- Fixed an issue where texts overlapped in the Viewer
- Fixed an issue where Mac users hit a delay when accessing their meeting preferences
- Fixed an issue where the Windows app intermittently crashed when a user turned off their webcam or left the session
- First-time Mac users are prompted to grant mic and camera access from the desktop app rather than the computer's system preferences
- Fixed an issue where the borders around the active speaker were missing for Windows users in GDI mode
- Fixed an issue where Mac attendees were shown remote control capability after becoming presenters
- Fixed an intermittent issue where Windows camera icons glowed green when cameras were disabled
- Fixed an intermittent issue where hiding all webcams muted all audio on Windows
- Fixed an intermittent issue where the Windows app crashed when attendees left the meeting
- Fixed an intermittent issue where the Windows app crashed when joining a session
- Fixed an issue where the Mac "Minimize windows into application icon" setting did not work with GoToMeeting
- Fixed an issue where attendees on the old GoToMeeting experience could not see the shared screen if the presenter had switched content multiple times
- Fixed an issue where the expanded panes did not close properly when Mac users clicked the X button
- Localization fixes
Office 365 Outlook Add-In (v2.1.2) – July 28, 2020
- Fixed an issue where the Settings window did not close
Amazon App (v4.3.5) – July 24, 2020
- The app rating link has been updated
iOS App (v7.9.0) – July 18, 2020
- The "Talking" webcam filter now displays 6 of the active speakers rather than the first 6 webcams to be shared
GoToMeet.Me Page – July 7, 2020
- Accessibility Improvements
- The GoToMeet.Me page is now more accessible!
Office 365 Outlook Add-In (v2.1.1) – July 6, 2020
- Accessibility Improvements
The add-in is now more accessible. Improvements include:
- Alternative texts on images
- Information structure and relationships
- Font size and color ratio
- Keyboard interface support
- Time limit
- Jump to footer
- Titled pages
- Link context and descriptive labels
- Input errors
Join Flow – July 2, 2020
- Faster Join Times with the Desktop App
- Users are now taken back to the "How do you want to meet today?" page if they uncheck the Always use the desktop app when I'm on this computer box. From here, users can start the meeting from the desktop app without being prompted to install the GoTo Opener app again.
- The background join page is now greyed out when Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge users hit the "Open GoTo Opener?" window
- Footer includes a link to https://goto.com
Desktop App (v10.11.1, b18068) – June 30, 2020
- New GoToMeeting Improvements
- Windows webcam feeds are now stacked so users don't have to scroll
- Padding has been added to the Windows Viewer ensuring in-session controls do not overlap the shared screen
- New Mac "Keep Cameras in Front" option when cameras are detached
- Improvements to the screen sharing flow on Macs
- New "Options" menu that includes Make Presenter button in the Presenter toolbar
- Mac users can manage attendees from the webcam feed
- Updated look and feel to the Mac Chat pane
- The Mac desktop app now preserves the latest camera preferences (i.e., position and size)
- Windows webcams are fixed to a 16:9 ratio
- Cosmetic and accessibility updates to the People, Chat, and Settings panes
- Windows and Mac attendee menus are consistent
- The "Detach cameras" button is consistent on Macs
- Fixed an issue where text in the "Meeting is locked" window was truncated in some languages
- Fixed a misaligned text issue in the Mac window
- Fixed an issue where organizers saw a "waiting_pstn is waiting" message when attendees joined via Phone call without entering the audio PIN
- Fixed a translation issue for Meeting Lock
- Fixed an issue where the Mac (running OS X 10.9 Mavericks) app crashed when users opened the Webcam Preferences and clicked away
- Fixed an issue where the Control Panel and Grab Tab did not display the number or tooltip message of waiting attendees in Windows Presenter mode
Amazon App (v126.96.36.199) – June 26, 2020
Web Portal (v1.0.330) – June 22, 2020
- Account Admin Listed in Settings
- Users can find their account admin info from the Settings page.
- Ability to Customize Default Recording Expiration Setting
- Users can change the default recording link expiration setting across all their recordings.
- Users with no assigned GoToMeeting license now see a page prompting them to contact their account admin
- First-time users are now redirected to https://global.gotomeeting.com/anytime-meetings when they first log in
- Users are now shown a tooltip when Meeting Diagnostics is not available for a meeting
- Bug fix
Android App (v4.3.3) – June 19, 2020
- Fixed an issue where the app crashed when 6 webcams were shared
- Fixed an issue where the app crashed when the user entered Commuter Mode while screen and webcam were being displayed
Desktop App (v10.10.1, b17956) – June 11, 2020
- New GoToMeeting Improvements
- The names of waiting attendees (if entered) are now shown in locked meetings
- Meeting Lock is available at the top of the Viewer and Grab Tab
- Windows users can manage attendees from the webcam feed
- Mac users can check their sound level indicator and play test sounds for audio
- Mac presenters can detach the Chat and People panes
- Full names are displayed when users hover over the webcams or initials
- The Windows Presenter toolbar now includes the ability to give participants remote control
- The Mac Presenter toolbar has a new look and feel to match Window's
- The Presenter toolbar is now framed for visibility purposes in high contrast mode
- Mac users will see a "Preview" label in the pre-session window if their webcam is on
- The "Who's presenting" and "Who's controlling" labels are now displayed at the bottom of the Viewer
- Font size updates on Windows to meet accessibility standards
- Cosmetic updates to the Mac pre-session window
- "GoToMeeting Community" has been translated in Spanish
- Country flags have been removed from the Call Me and dial in drop-down lists
- Mac users can now hide all webcams by dragging the Slider bar
- Tooltips in the Mac "Call others to join the meeting" window have been translated to other languages
- The Mac desktop app now preserves the latest resized window for future meetings
- Fixed an issue where the Mac desktop app intermittently crashed on computers running macOS Catalina (10.15)
- Fixed an issue where the active speaker (i.e., "Talking") was intermittently not displayed
- Fixed an issue where the attendee count was truncated if it was over 100
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to join or start sessions if their system was set to certain locales (e.g., English - Virgin Islands)
- Fixed an issue where webcam feeds would detach after users switched webcam filters
- Fixed an issue where "The organizer has ended the meeting" window was not displayed to Mac attendees waiting to join a locked meeting
- Fixed an issue where attendee names were cut off at the bottom of the webcam feed on Windows monitors with altered resolution
- Fixed an issue where Windows attendees were not shown the "Unable to join meeting" error during password-protected sessions
- Fixed an issue where Mac users were prompted with the old "Name and email" window
- Fixed an issue where zoom controls detached from the screen when users moved the webcam feed
- Fixed an issue where detached webcams were partially hidden under the Mac Menu bar and lower dock in full screen mode
- Fixed an issue where Mac users were able to access the Audio and Webcams menu while they had the pre-session window opened
- Fixed an issue where pop-up windows (e.g., Meeting Lock notification) would display even if users minimized all windows using the task bar
- Fixed an issue where some Mac organizers were able to record the session even though recording was disabled at the admin level
- Fixed an issue where Meeting Lock was not available to organizers who used private audio
- Fixed an issue where Mac users saw an empty side pane when they double-clicked on an item in the top menu
- Fixed an issue where the Mac Grab Tab displayed borders when detached
- Fixed an issue where Mac webcam feeds lost resolution when resized
- Fixed an issue where Mac attendees were not notified when the organizer sent a "Stop Webcam" request
- Fixed an issue where the Mac pre-session window displayed a blank screen when no audio or video devices were detected
- Fixed an issue where some characters (e.g., emojis) did not display correctly in the webcam feed
- Fixed an issue where Mac users could not copy/paste meeting links in the GoToMeeting Suite
- Fixed an issue where users were shown a "Don't use audio" link when in no audio mode
- Fixed an issue where the Mac Unmute Assistant overlapped buttons on the Grab Tab
- Fixed an issue where Mac attendees audio selection was overridden when the organizer unlocked the meeting
- Fixed an issue where the Windows desktop app intermittently closed without warning the user
- Fixed an issue where Mac users were not shown the "Give keyboard and mouse control" window
- Fixed an issue where webcams of mobile users were rotate 90 degrees on Windows in GDI mode
- Fixed an issue where Mac users promoted to the organizer role during a session could not record
- Fixed an issue where the webcam icon was misplaced and/or not functional in GDI mode (Old GoToMeeting)
- Fixed an issue where the Mac desktop app hung when the organizer allowed drawing tools and started screen sharing (Old GoToMeeting)
- Fixed an issue were "Long distance" in Spanish was truncated
Android App (v4.2.5) – May 26, 2020
- Fixed an issue where the app intermittently crashed
Web Portal (v1.0.329) – May 26, 2020
- Alternative Phone Numbers
- Users can access a page of alternative toll-free phone numbers in case the one displayed in the session does not work.
- Fixed an issue where the Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, and Paris time zone displayed GTM +01:00 instead of GMT +02:00.
- Accessibility improvements
- Bug fixes
- Cosmetic fixes
iOS App (v7.8.0) – May 25, 2020
- Updated look and feel to the in-session iPad experience
- Screen sharing quality improvements
Android App (v4.2.4) – May 20, 2020
- Fixed an issue where some users could not share their camera when running an instant "Meet Now" session
- Additional bug fixes
Web App – May 18, 2020
- Organizers can lock their meetings from the top menu
- Users running Google Chrome v72 or older are no longer able to download the screensharing extension
iOS App (v7.7.0) – May 4, 2020
- "My Meetings" screen displays sessions users are organizer and co-organizer of
- Users can leave GoToMeeting feedback after the session
- Fixed an issue where meeting rooms with an underscore were cut off in the Join field
Android App (v4.2.3) – Apr. 20, 2020
- Bug fixes
GoToMeeting for Salesforce (v2.3) – Apr. 9, 2020
Desktop App (v10.9.1, b17359) – Apr. 9, 2020
- New GoToMeeting Improvements
- Mac webcam feeds are stacked so users don't have to scroll
- Padding has been added to the Mac Viewer ensuring in-session controls do not overlap the shared screen
- Updates to Windows Presenter toolbar
- Faster join flow when connecting to audio via phone
- The side panel (i.e,. People, Chat, and Settings pane) now supports high contrast mode
- "<name> is presenting" message has been updated and placed to the bottom of the Windows Viewer
- "Actual Size, Scaled to Fit, and Zoom To" tooltips have been added to Zoom controls
- Windows can now copy/paste meeting details (e.g., Join link and meeting ID) from the Viewer
- Users can join personalized meeting room links (e.g., https://gotomeet.me/lizdavis/demo) from the "Join a session" window
- Mac Viewer displays consistent webcam feeds (16:9 aspect ratio)
- The Mac desktop app updates to the latest version without launching (New GoToMeeting)
- Consistent formatting and text style in Audio pane
- A new "Problem dialing in?" button is available for users who can't dial in (e.g., busy line, different country) and need alternate numbers
- Webcams are off by default for new users and installations
- "Stop sharing" tooltip is available in other supported languages
- Mac users are no longer prompted with the pre-session window when switching from the Web App to the desktop app (New GoToMeeting)
- Mac users who have not entered their PIN will see a "Already on the call? Press #<PIN># now" tooltip over their Mic icon
- Changes to default Mac app size and minimum window sizes
- First-time Windows users see a Settings tooltip to help with switching audio or camera mode and devices
- Cosmetic and text updates to pre-session Audio window
- Fixed an issue where participants names were unreadable when users were on the Mac desktop app running macOS Catalina (10.15) (Classic GoToMeeting)
- Fixed an issue where promoted Mac organizers were not able to edit audio modes in session
- Fixed an issue where Windows users could not click OK I'm ready to join the session if they had a small screen resolution with a high DPI (dots per inch) setting
- Fixed an issue where Windows desktop app crashed due to backend server
- Fixed an issue where the My Meetings window selected the last meeting in the list by default in the Windows desktop app
- Fixed an issue where presenters could not access screen sharing controls when they shared an application and put it in full screen mode
- Fixed an issue detached webcams would undock over shared content when users had multiple monitors (New GoToMeeting)
- Fixed an issue where promoted Mac presenters saw an empty space in the Grab Tab (New GoToMeeting)
- Fixed and issue where zooming (from the Mac track pad or +/- keys) did not zoom in or out from the center of the screen (New GoToMeeting)
- Fixed an issue where the Grab Tab overlapped the Presenter toolbar when it was dragged
- Fixed an issue where users experienced the Mac Welcome Mat drop-down list close while searching for a meeting ID
- Fixed an issue when Mac presenters shared an application window, it was sometimes buried underneath other applications
- Fixed an issue where there was clipped German text in the Audio pane
- Fixed an issue where the Mac app would hang on the pre-session window during peak meeting hours
- Fixed an issue where the Mac app intermittently crashed at the end of a session
- Fixed an issue where the Mac users saw a blank pre-session window when they experienced a bandwidth connection delay
- Fixed an issue where German text was truncated in the Report Audio Issues window
- Fixed an issue where the screen sharing drop-down list was missing for users who chose not to prompt the "Share your screen" window
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to join a personalized meeting room (e.g., https://gotomeet.me/lizdavis/monthly) from the Welcome Mat
GoToMeeting for Microsoft Teams (v1) – Apr. 8, 2020
- New GoToMeeting integration for Microsoft Teams
- Users who have Microsoft Teams can install the GoToMeeting integration to easily go from chatting to a GoToMeeting session.
- GoToMeeting Commands and Message Extensions
- Users can type in commands and use the messaging extension to start and join meetings.
Android App (v4.2.2) – Apr. 6, 2020
- Users see the new Customer Effort Score survey
- Newly scheduled meetings will sync automatically from calendar to GoToMeeting app
- Cosmetic updates to Commuter Mode
- Bug fix