What is GoTo Meeting Free?
We're glad you're trying us out with our GoTo Meeting Free plan. Learn more about this plan and what it offers.
Host meetings using basic features.
The GoTo Meeting Free plan is a great way to get started with quick and easy online meetings. The free plan allows you and your coworkers or friends to collaborate with high-quality screen sharing, webcams, VoIP audio and chat messaging in one session – no download needed.
Learn more about the Web App:
Upgrade to unlock advanced features.
- Record all of your sessions – Record any session and store them for attendees to view at a later time. When a session is recorded, the presenter's screen, the audio conference, and any shared applications are included.
- Add co-organizers to help facilitate – Co-organizers can access the same organizer tools and features during the meeting that you do. They can facilitate the session and even start it on your behalf.
- Provide dial-in phone audio for your meetings – Built-in audio options automatically include long distance (toll) phone numbers for over 30 countries. This provides attendees the option to connect to audio via phone.
- Install the desktop app to use additional tools – The desktop app includes great collaboration tools including drawing tools, shared keyboard/mouse control, and multi-monitor screen sharing.
- Host meetings longer than 40 minutes – Don't limit your collaboration because of time. Paid subscriptions plans allow you to host meetings as long as you need.
- Invite more than 3 attendees – Don't leave anyone out! Learn more about hosting up to 100 attendees at once.
- Set up Enterprise Sign On – Allow your employees to log in to GoTo Meeting with the same company identity they use to access their email or sign in to Windows — providing a convenient experience for people and better security for IT. Learn more.
- Integrate Active Directory – Integrate with Microsoft Active Directory through a custom-built tool called the Active Directory Connector (ADC), which manages provisioning policies automatically and consistently. This lets your IT team easily create, update and remove user accounts across the organization. Learn more.
- Get 24/7 phone support – Get help from a real person any time of day by contacting our 24/7 support center.