How do I view the Meeting Diagnostics report?
Account admins and organizers can view meeting diagnostics as a tool to monitor audio and video quality. This report can help identify and troubleshoot root causes for meeting quality issues.
View Meeting Diagnostic Report (organizers)
- Sign in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Select the desired meeting to open its details.
- Click Diagnostics. If you do not see this option, please try clearing your browser's cache.
- The report will open in a new browser tab! Each report displays the following.
- Meeting name, ID, and total number of participants
- Features used (computer audio,telephone, webcam, screen sharing, and recording)
- Attendee details
- Latency – delays typically resulted across wireless network
- Packet loss – delays resulted when one or more packets of data traveling across a computer network fail to reach their destination due to network congestion or wireless issues
- Ability to download attendee list
View Meeting Diagnostics Report (admins)
- Log in at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Click Manage Users in the left menu and search for the desired user.
- Under "Product Usage", click View meeting history and diagnostics. You'll be redirected to the user's meeting history page.
- Locate the desired meeting and click the First Aid Kit icon.
- The report will open in a new browser tab!