Use Drawing Tools (Desktop App)
Participants can use drawing tools to draw directly on the shared screen so that the marks are visible to all attendees. This allows participants to highlight areas of the screen, draw attention to certain parts and generally illustrate their point. Organizers and presenters can allow only other organizers or all attendees to draw on the shared screen.
Downloading the desktop app is available on paid plans only. Learn more.
Use drawing tools
Use the Drawing Tools menu at the top of the Viewer to access the desired drawing tool.
- To switch between drawing tools, click the Pen , Highlighter or Spotlight icons (the selected icon will have a check mark).
- To change the color of the pen, click Choose pen color.
- To switch back to non-drawing mode, right-click anywhere in the app and click Normal non-drawing mode .
- To show or hide the Drawing Tools menu while in Grab Tab mode, click the Draw icon .
Enable/disable drawing tools for an individual
- Right-click or click the Arrow icon next to the participant's name in the People pane.
- Click Allow Drawing.
- When drawing tools are enabled for the user, a Check icon will appear next to Allow Drawing. The attendee will see a Draw icon in the Viewer menu; attendees can click and drag the mouse over the Viewer to make their drawings appear on the shared screen for all participants.
- When drawing tools are disabled for the user, the Check icon will disappear.
Enable/disable drawing tools for all participants
In the Drawing Tools menu, click Attendees can draw.
- When drawing tools are enabled for others, a Check icon appears next to Attendees can draw. Attendees can click and drag the mouse over the Viewer to make their drawings appear on the shared screen for all participants.
- When drawing tools are disabled for others, the Check icon disappears.
Erase all drawings
In the Drawing Tools menu, click Erase all drawings.