How do I test and preview my webcam?
Put your best face forward and get ready for business! You can test and preview your webcam at any time, whether you're getting ready to start a session or are already in one.
Test before the session
- Click the Camera icon to preview your feed.
- To change your camera device, click the Settings icon and use the Camera drop-down menu.
- To join the session with your camera on, click OK, I'm ready.
Preview your camera during the session
- While in a meeting, click the Settings icon.
- A preview of your webcam will be displayed. You can use the drop-down menu to select a different webcam device and use the radio buttons to change the size. If you are on a Windows tablet, you may switch camera views from the front to the back view (and vice versa) with these radio buttons.
- To start sharing, click the Webcam icon at the bottom of GoToMeeting or in the Control Panel.
Test at any time
- Right-click on the Daisy icon in your system tray and click Preferences.
- Click Webcam in the left menu.
- If you have a webcam connected, a preview of your webcam will be displayed. You can use the drop-down menu to select a different webcam device and use the radio buttons to change the size.
- Click Advanced if you'd like to open your webcam's software and control advanced settings (like zoom and exposure).
- Once set, click OK.