Switch iOS Devices while In Session
Did you join the call from the road and just now reach your desk? Or maybe you need to step away from your computer without leaving the meeting? No problem! You can seamlessly transition your attendance between the iOS app and desktop app, allowing you always stay connected.
Mobile apps are available on paid plans only. Learn more.
- iOS 9 or later
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later
- "Continuity" enabled on both devices (so that Handoff can be used)
Switch from an iOS device to a Mac computer
- While attending a meeting on your iOS device, your computer will detect the meeting from your iOS device if both devices are in the same room.
- Click the Safari icon with a mobile phone badge in the lower menu bar. The GoToMeeting desktop app will launch you into the meeting.
Switch from an iOS device to a different iOS device
The second iOS device (e.g. iPhone or iPad) will detect your meeting from the first iOS device.
- If the second device is locked, swipe up on the GoToMeeting icon on the locked screen. The GoToMeeting app will launch and you will automatically join the meeting.
- If the second iOS device is unlocked, double tap the Home button and swipe left until you reach a page with the meeting information. Tap the meeting information to launch the meeting.